Thursday 6 December 2018

Jeans and a nice top




You can never really go wrong 

Honestly, this is my go-to outfit look.

Going for dinner and don't know what to wear, jeans and a nice top, date night and stuck for ideas, jeans and a nice top, girls night out and just can't come up with a look, jeans and a nice top.

Jeans and a nice top.
Jeans and a nice top.
Jeans and a nice top.
Jeans and a nice top.
Jeans and a nice top.

When in doubt jeans and a nice top and go out, you can't go wrong.

It's my go-to look and it never fails, put on your best pair of heels and your set to feel and look your best all night.

I saw this satin silk top on my the beautiful blogger girl rebekahwithlove_blog  rocking it an event we were both at and when she told it as from prettylittlething I went and bought 2.


Although shirts like this one aren't something I would usually gravitate towards, I must say I love everything about it, from the look to the fit.


I decided to get the shirt in a size M because I wanted it to have a slightly baggy fit. The one thing I was worried about was the feel of it, I feared it would have that static clingy that most satin shirts tend to have but thankfully the shirts were soft and it slide right one. 




I know for a fact I'm about to get every shade PLT has in the style.


Outfit Deetales :


Jeans : Stradivarius

Stay connected 💕
Snapchat: Scribblerxox
Bloglovin: bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall