Thursday 28 September 2017

Countryside Getaway


Somewhere, where fairies can roam freely


I've always preferred a countryside getaway over a city break, am I the only one?

Last week I was blessed enough to go on a sumptuous countryside getaway to the most beautiful, whimsical cottage countryside hotel with a garden like something out of a fairy tale.


It was a short stay, in fact, we were on there for two days but the experience will last stay with me forever.


We stayed at the station house hotel.

5 out of 5 for both service and accommodation their service and overall experience was amazing they attended to every of our needs and request.

On the last day of our stay, we had dinner at the famous station house restaurant which known to be one of the best in the country fun fact they have an all year round offer where if your pre-book a table they will drive you home (10km).

To the dinner, I wore this white bodycon asymmetric midi dress.

I'm not the one who usually likes one-armed tops or dress, there was just something about that  always looked odd on me but when I saw this dress I instantly fell in love.





This dress perfectly embodies my all-time favorite things and my latest fashion obsession of 2017. 

The colour white, bodycon and this year's frill/ bell/flare sleeved. Not only does this dress look good but it feels great on and although it's body-hugging it is very comfortable. I got mine in a size 8.



                                    



Eaxct (in a different colour ): Prettylittlething 

Similar : boohoo
                         
                                                         Similar : Prettylittlething

Alternative : missyempire

                                                              Alternative : nastygal


What was your favorite trend of 2017,  and when was your last getaway and where did you?
leave a comment below lets exchange stories.






Stay connected 💕

Snapchat: Scribblerxox
Bloglovin: bloglovin



xx
B.


6 comments

  1. Ooh that's such a pretty dress, you look amazing! I love the lights that are wound around the trees, makes them look magical. Hm my last 'getaway' was to London with my family for two days. Let's just say it was really hectic haha. xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Demi and I LOVE going to London there is always something to do and the shopping is unreal, I need to pay a visit

      Delete
  2. I was simply captivated by the scenery. It's so fairy tale like and looks out of this world. And you pulled an excellent outfit for the occasion. A white dress. You look amazing. Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, the place was like something out of a Disney book. Awww thank you xx

      Delete
  3. OMG You look amazing in that dress!!!!

    https://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall