Thursday 15 November 2018

In print




Pattern, patterns and more patterns


I'm sure its become very obvious by now that prints, patterns, and texture are just some of this year's A/W raining styles. It's like a safari, everyone has some variation of aminal print.

As much as I love fashion and try to keep somewhat on top of the latest trends. I find it difficult to put together a look that suits me and at the same time is on top of the trend.

I have to be honest with you guys when I started noticing that animal prints was gonna be a thing this A/W it took me a while to wrap my head around it.
Don't get me, wrong everyone, I  saw that was rocking the trend effortlessly but I was finding it hard to find any items that suited me or ones that I even liked.


To my surprise when I saw this skirt, I instantly fell in love. At that moment I finally understood what the hype was about.


I could see what the designer was going for when constructing this skirt, against my sister wishes I bought cause I could see how easy this particular item could be dressed up or down and transition from day to night.



I decided to pair this skirt with a simple black turtleneck jumper and pointed suede boots both from pennys(primark).

I wanted to keep it simple case the skirt was such a bold piece and I didn't want anything to overshadow it.

Ever since finding this skirt, I've found a new appreciation for this trend and I'm ready to fully embrace it.


What was your favorite A/W trend of 2018? leave a comment below lets exchange stories.


                                                              Outfit Deetales :


Skirt: Stradivarius

Jumper: Pennys

Boots: Pennys

7 comments

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall