Wednesday 9 January 2019

Write away




Do it, Write

First post of 2019 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Keeping it short and sweet.

Ever walk into the kitchen and forget the reason you walked in or picked up your phone to go into an app and you will be on the app for ages close the app and don’t actually do what you were meant to do when you initially went into it??

Well, that’s me 70% of the time. I need structure I need a journal and pen on me at all times.

Truth be told if I don’t write it down I will not get to it or at least I will not get to it any time soon.

As you know I don't believe in new years resolutions but I do believe in goals setting, you may not be as bad as me when it comes to remembering things but I’m going to try and convince you, goal setting is most effective when you’re writing your goals down and how it will help you to achieve them:


1.    Clarity 

 
Writing down your goals forces you to select something specific and decide what you want vs what is trending.

Before the latest, this or must have that comes out now is the perfect time to write down the things you want to achieve this year.

Things that are top priority to you, they don’t have too big goals but goals none the less.


2.    Take action 

You can keep your goals where you want. Stick it on your wall, keep in your diary but writing it down it's like signing to an unofficial binding document that provokes you to take action and to be consistent and committed to seeing it through.

It's easy to write a goal or two but the execution is key, it sets as a reminder of what you are working towards.

3.   The satisfaction of completion













I don’t know about you but crossing a task or a goal off my list is so satisfying.
This is why I encourage you to write it down not type or will it email to your self but physical get pen to paper and write it down. 

When you see your self crossing things off your list it encourages you to keep going, your making progress.

It allows you to see and celebrate, every milestone big or small goal.



While new years resolutions don't work, goals setting do.

Outfit Deetales :

Jumpsuit : Dunes store (sold out )
Marksandspencer (similar)
Heels: Riverisland (sold out)
Asos (similar)

Stay connected 💕
Snapchat: Scribblerxox
Bloglovin: bloglovin

2 comments

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall