Tuesday 20 October 2015

Back To Back Black ft Poncho


One of my favourite colour to wear is definitely black.

Summer or winter, I love black on black, easy breezy effortless outfit colour that always works in everyones favour. This was an outfit I just threw together on my way out. The addition of the small belt around the poncho gave the outfit a lift and pulled the outfit together.
Ponchos are just great and elegant to wear.


My jeans are the Dr.Denim Solitaire, everyone who knows me knows my love for these particular jeans they're not only comfortable but they also compliment any shape or height theses jeans are super high and give you small waist illusion. I bought these jeans in BT2 Blanchardstown, they're definitely worth the price.
Similar pair of jeans are the Cheap Monday cotton flare trousers.


My turtle neck is from River Island I bought it last summer but here are some similar one are 


I got my knee high boots from Motive. So happy its that time again where I can wear them once again I got them last year but I've seen similar ones in penny's and heres other sites too.
Sheinside
Public Desire



My poncho is from a little store that was in Maynooth called Catch, I bought it during last christmas. The store is no longer there but some sites that sell similar poncho are listed below 
River Island


and lastly my day to day bag is from H&M.

xx






 





   xx



No comments

Post a Comment

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall