Friday 21 August 2015

OOTD x



 LOVE that flare detail.



Wearing a super relaxed outfit today.
My skirt is from one of my go to online website sheinside. This black flare pleated midi skirt is everything. LOVE that flared detail. 
I chose this outfit because not only is this simply black skirt fab and comfortable but it can be worn is so many different styles and ways, I've been looking 
everywhere for this skirt and when I seen it on Sheinside I jumped on the opportunity to buy it.
Unfortunalty this colour in this skirt is sold out in sheinside, however I was able to find it in another site Amazon  has the exact same skirt.






I paired it with my denim shirt, the same one that was featured in my pervious denim post from pennys(primark). 







My flats are from NewLook, I wear these flats all d time and they never fail. Great price plus amazing quality.



x



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall