Friday 17 July 2015

double wing


 
This week thought I'd do something different, here's a look I did early on this week 






EYES
La girl concealer in beautiful bronze  
NYC jumbo pencil in milk 
I bought both products from a Dublin makeup artiest who not only's does fantastic makeup looks but also sells makeup essentials. https://www.facebook.com/poisedbysuliat?fref=ts
crease :
dark brown pencil
Sleek vintage romance Palette, 'propose in prague'  (upper crease)
Sleek snapshot Palette, 'sand walker' and from the vintage romance palette ;count in cannes' (on lid)
inglot liner #77 (which btw is my favourite gel liner) 
rimmel gold liner pencil ( benefit have an amazing collection on coloured liner pens the recently launched, easy to use and gives the look a HD finish.. check it out)
under eye 
sleek vintage romance palette 'forever in Florence' 


TIP...
If you are have the NYC jumbo pencil you would  be familiar with it's plastic like covering that surrounds it. the protective layer makes it hard to pare the jumbo pencil in the way you would pair a number jumbo makeup pencil, after searching the world wide web I was able to find a youtuber (forgot her name) whom advice to freeze (yes I said) the pencil for a couple of minutes to harden the circumference making it easier to pair. I tired it and it works, So I hope that helps someone.

FACE
milk of magnesia to prime
at the moment cause my usually l'oreal N8 foundation was out of stock, so in this makeup look I used my back up foundation, which is sleek in henna (now I'm not too crazy about the sleek foundation. I love all of sleek's products but when it comes to their foundation its a hit or miss for me. I find that the foundation has a tendency to make my skin darker. I will say this, it matches perfectly with my mac pressed powder in deep dark but still with that said. I’d still prefer my l'oreal) 
highlight & contour 
For my top highlight I used L A Girl Pro Concealer in cool tan and my banana powder to set it in  and for my bottom hight I used Nw45 and topaz to set it in (The reason why I bottom and top high is because the bottom highlight helps to make the contour 'pop' and look more neat and the reason why I use two different shade is because I don't want the bottom highlight to stand out as much, It's more of a subtle highlight 
sleek counter palette in medium ( I didn’t use a liquid contour in this look cause I’d run out, usually I would use black opel in beautiful bronze) 
Powder
mineralize skin finish in deep dark by mac (I highly recommend this powder. If your not sure as to what powder you should get, I recommend  you get this its such an amazing finishing powder to set your makeup with. It give’s your make up look a natural bronze/ glow and provides a natural, dimensional finish.)

LIPS
MAC sin 
The omber effect was created by applying a little bit of revlon nude lipstick in mink #671 to the center point on my lips. 

So thats it guyz there you have it, its really simple and I had so much fun creating this look for youz. It’s a look that can be worn both day and night all you'll need to do is go for more of a bolder lip in the night time and if you want you can use a more lighter colour for during the day.
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Don’t forget to leave comment & share. xox


music  Aloee Blacc 'here today'


3 comments

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall