Saturday 25 July 2015

Denim kinda day


D   E   N   I   M   <3

I’ve been working on my collection of jeans (sooner or later they all will make their way onto the blog) and these are one of my favourites. I strongly believe in paying a bit extra for a GOOD pair of jeans.
 Today’s jeans are the Dr. Denim high rise denim jeans from their Autumn winter, collection I got theses jeans from BT2 Blanchardstown on sale from €50 to €15!! needless to say I had to buy them. I absolutely love Dr Denim jeans their jeans are so fitted and flattering on, it truly does feel like your wearing a second skin.

 I paired the jeans with a denim shirt I bought in pennys (primark). This simple denim on denim look is timesless and I’ve seen so many people wear it from January to December its just one of those looks. My heels are also from pennys. When I seen these heels in the store I made a bee line towards them (what can I say I love a good deal).
My handbag is from H&M. 
I feel like this bag is just perfect. Me my self I'm a big bag kinda girl, I use this bag so much its like a second arm. Its fit all my stuff and no matter where I'm going it always brings the outfit together and even when I was in college I was able to fit my laptop (macbook air) and all my others stuff in it, defo worth the buy.  http://www.hm.com/ie/product/19125?article=19125-A.
My watch is from new look. New look surprisingly has a great collection of watches have a look your self. http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/womens/view-all-accessories/watches/_/N-9glZd81?No=0&Nrpp=24

oh and a big huge thank you to everyone for you'r support xx  



No comments

Post a Comment

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall