Wednesday 31 October 2018

I'm the birthday girl




The meaning of life is not to simply exist or survive but to move ahead to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

I know ... where have I been and why have I forsaken you my readers??
If you're following me on my snapchat or Instagram you would know although I may not have been blogging I have been active. However, with that being said I have missed writing I always do and I'm going to ensure I am more active.

My plan is to post at least 3 posts a month, one beauty, fashion and inspiration post and what better way to kick it off than with my birthday post.

So much is going on in the world and the older I get the more aware of my surroundings I've become and the more my eyes have opened, you see the bad and pray for the good.


Since I turned 21 the focus of birthdays focus has changed.
I was never one to really go all out and celebrate my birthday but even with that being said my birthday is more about true genuine appreciation for the gift of life plus birthday present of course.
This post is just going to a couple of quotes that are really relevant to me in this present moment in time especially this year and the months leading up to my birthday day.

" Remember to trust the process, to keep trusting that God is leading you far beyond your wildest dreams"


This year especially has made this quote so potent. LET GO AND LET GOD!!.
Inhale, exhale breathe. I think I've spoken about this before on my blog how I have really bad anxiety and how I over think over analyse everything.
Sooner or later it will work in your favor. No matter what the situation and no matter how long you might have been going through it, it's not going to be forever you will overcome it you just gotta trust the process.


"Don't cast your pearls before swines"



Do not waste good things on people who will not appreciate them.

It's really that simple just don't do it. Whether its your time finance or emotions don't waste them on people or situation that does not benefit your growth as an individual.


"Humble with a hint of Kanye" (not 2018 Kayne)


There's nothing wrong with a little bit or a lot of bit of confidence after all you should be your own biggest fan.

Being confidence to me means you are aware of your value, you know your worth and add tax. It's accepting your weakness along with your faults and knowing there's always room to grow.

Confident never cocky.

"Count your blessing name them one by one"


There's an old African gospel song that goes:

''count your blessing name them one by one, count your blessing you'll see what God has done. Count your blessing name the one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done''

We always get bogged down on what we don't have, what we wish we had and what we once had, we don't stop to realize what we DO have, what we have right now in front of us. You may not have it all but when their life there's hope and that plenty.

The gift of life is all we need to achieve all our goals, hopes and dreams as long as you have air your lungs then your one day closer.




                                                             Outfit Deetales :

Stay connected 💕

Snapchat: Scribblerxox
Bloglovin: bloglovin



No comments

Post a Comment

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall