Monday 1 August 2016

Sequins




Fashion is all about trying new things and giving old style a new twist.




Happy bank holiday guys and happy new month, cant believe we are in August already 1 more months till my birthday. What a busy weekend it has been hence why this week blog post is only up today, sorry about that but hey lets go straight into it.

I can't remember the last time I wore something that had  this much sequins on it, oh ye I  think I was like 10 or 12. I tend to stay away from this particular fashion trend just cause it brings back some horrible poor childhood fashion choice (Thanks mom lol) but I couldn't resist but fall in love with this skirt, the minute I laid my eyes on it. 

Now if it hadn't been for my older sister who bought it as a gift I probably would have never had the courage to pick it in the store.



After our 21 days or so of sun we are back to the typical cold and gloomy weather that we are accustomed to hence the turtle neck.

However as I always say the weather should never be an excuse. Come rain or shine fashion is always on my mind.




Skirt 

Exact : Sold out 
Similar: ASOS


Turtle-neck 
Exact : pennys
Similar :  Missguided

Hope you like this look guys and have a wonderful Bank Holiday.

Stay connected :)

Snapchat: Scribblerxox
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/bb_dasaolu/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BBDasaolu/
Bloglovin: bloglovin

xox
B.

10 comments

  1. this skirt was definitely the right choice- i'm obsessed with it!
    -Neesh
    neeshtyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wore this skirt perfectly little sis and I love how you toned it down with the turtleneck... Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing skirt Bukky, your sister did very well buy-in it for you cause you nailed it!!
    Thank you for sharing honey, I am expecting you in Mykonos hehe!
    Happy August and congrats on your new collaboration!
    xx
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is just EVERYTHING! absolutely in love with it.

    xo,

    Aïchatou Bella
    www.stilettosandstandards.com

    ReplyDelete

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall